Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

Final day digital intensive and Level 2 exam

Today was the final day. It was all about the exam. For me, because I already had level 1, I sat the Level 2 exam. I had done a lot of preparation for the exam, however, I still did not feel overly confident of passing.

I found the exam draining. I only just completed all the tasks and I was not able to go back to the questions I had skipped. Carefully reading the questions were important as it was scenario based questions. The multi choose questions were really hard. It was hard to eliminate incorrect responses. I felt much better during the task questions.

I feel this course has made me understand how connected all the google apps are. If you can navigate 1 you can pretty much navigate them all. I'll never know what my score was. It had to be over 80 percent to pass. It gave me a real buzz when I got the email through.

Id like to thank Gerard and Dorothy for all their help and support over the last 9 weeks. Also Angela Gattung for giving me the time to go attend all 9 days. I think there will be a lot of skills and good practice that I will be bringing back to Papakura High and the Kootuitui cluster.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on achieving Level 2. I am very inspired to go for Gold and join you as a Level 2 Educator. A good feeling! Lou

    ReplyDelete