Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

Using video to self assess communicative delivery

Video

A big thank you to Maria Powell from Papakura High school and her willingness to share to the staff her website she has created.

Maria agreed me to video her. I set the I pad and swivl on her which followed her around and picked up her voice on a marker attached to a lanyard. I also spoke following Maria. 

When we both viewed the video we both were fascinated with how we delivered the message. I spoke with a lot of ummming while Maria spoke finishing sentences with a 'allright'

The video and microphone allowed us to self reflect on how we communicate. For me every-time I speak in the classroom and publicly I am now aware of this. Hopefully this will lead me to become more articulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment