Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Making learning rewindable using video delay

In my PE classes I am now regularly making the physical skills rewindable. I do this by using an I pad app called BaM. It stands for bust a move. This provides video streaming but in delay. The delay can be from 2 seconds too 2 minutes


Next use apple TV to mirror the Ipad onto the 70 inch TV that is installed in our Gym. The video can now be viewed by the entire gym. It creates an instant reply like situation. I would like to thank the board of trustees of Papakura High for their support in the installation of a TV



The result is students viewing and watching their movements. The teacher can prompt them and discuss with them what they are doing. It saves the teacher from trying to use words to do this. Now the learning and evaluating is visual




No comments:

Post a Comment